- Assessment Review Board
- Composite Assessment Review Board
- East Central 911 Call Answer Society
- Finance and Administration Budget
- Finance and Administration General
- Living in Place Centre Committee
- North East Alberta Information HUB Ltd.
- Physician Retention and Recruitment Committee
- Town/County Inter-Municipal Liaison Committee
- Vermilion and District Housing Foundation
Information on the roles and responsibilities of the Mayor (also known as the Chief Elected Official) can be found in the Municipal Government Act.
Mayor Bruce MacDuff was elected as Mayor in October of 2013.
Originating from Saskatchewan he moved to Vermilion, Alberta in 1977 to work for Farmstead Builders Ltd. Currently a Certified Financial Planner Bruce owns and manages MacDuff Financial Services. Bruce and his wife Marilyn have three children and several grandchildren.