Boards, Committee and Association Appointments:
- Alberta Central East Water System (Alternate)
- Communities In Bloom
- Economic Development
- Vermilion and District Chamber of Commerce
- Environment Committee
- Finance and Administration Committee
- Living in Place Centre Committee
- Northern Lights Library Board (Alternate)
- Parks, Recreation & Culture Board
- Joint Pool Joint Committee
- Joint School Grounds & Facilities Committee
- Multi-Purpose Facility Committee
Councillor Robert Pulyk has been a resident of Vermilion since 1999. He was first elected to council in 2010.
He originates from Sarnia Ontario. After receiving a Bachelor of Science Degree, Major Dairy Science from the University of Guelph he worked for William Neilsons in Ottawa and Toronto in Plant Operations, Research & Development, and Corporate Quality Control. He moved to Alberta in 1983 to work for Alberta Agriculture as a Professional Agrologist in Grande Prairie, Wetaskiwin, Edmonton and Vermilion.
His community involvement has been Grand Knight, Knights of Columbus in Vermilion, Chair of the Parent Council, Sacred Heart School in Wetaskiwin, and Coaching soccer in Vermilion.
Councillor Pulyk and his wife Loraine have raised six children while in Alberta. They love Vermilion and enjoy the many opportunities that Alberta has given them.