- East Central 911 Call Answer Society
- Finance & Administration
- Library Board
- Northern Lights Library System
- Town/County Inter-Municipal Liaison
- Transportation & Utilities
- Vermilion River Regional Waste Management
- Vermilion River Watershed Alliance
Councillor Richard Yaceyko was born and raised on a farm near Derwent, Alberta. He has lived in Vermilion for over 33 years. He was elected to Vermilion Town Council in 2005 and is presently serving his fifth term on Town Council.
He has worked as a cement finisher for many years and is presently employed as a journeyman carpenter and cement finisher. He has always been interested in political and community issues and has served on different boards through the years.
Councillor Yaceyko and his wife Terry have four daughters. In his personal time, he enjoys golfing, traveling, and reading. He also enjoys volunteering time for work projects in other countries (especially Mexico).