- Airport Advisory
- Alberta Central East Water Corporation
- Economic Development
- F.C.S.S. Board
- Finance & Administration
- Joint Pool
- Joint School Grounds & Facilities
- Parks, Recreation & Culture
- Public Safety & Protection Services
- Transportation & Utilities
Councillor Greg Barr has resided in town for eight years having previously farmed west of Lakeland College.
Having served one term on Council Greg looks forward to serving the town for an additional term. He has served the town and surrounding community in a number of capacities such as 4-H, school council, school board, UFA delegate, Credit Union board member, and Ag. Society member.
Councillor Barr is married to his wife Darlene and has two daughters.