- Assessment Review Board
- Community Futures, Lloydminster and Region Board
- Composite Assessment Review Board
- Economic Development Committee
- The Good Life Institute
- Family and Community Support Services Committee
- Finance and Administration Budget
- Planning and Development and School Reserves Committee
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
- Vermilion River Regional Alliance
- Vermilion River Regional Waste Management Committee
Councillor Caroline McAuley has been a resident of Vermilion for over 25 years. During this time she has always been an active community volunteer in many facets of Vermilion life so becoming a town councilor was a natural step. Councillor McAuley was elected in a bi-election in the spring of 2009 and was re-elected in the provincial 2010 and 2013 elections. Her passion for developing and supporting economic development and maintaining Vermilion as a great place to live and work is evident in her work as a councillor.
Councillor McAuley has completed an MBA in Community Economic Development. She is also a registered dietitian and currently works with Alberta Health Services. In addition to her commitments as a Town Councillor, she continues to volunteer as a soccer referee, church member, speaker, and community in bloom supporter.
Councillor McAuley is married to Clifford, an instructor at Lakeland College. They have 3 adult children who were born and raised in Vermilion. In her personal time, she enjoys gardening, quilting, cross country skiing and being active outdoors with her dog Callie.